DESRCRIPTION OF EXPERIENCE IN REAL ESTATE,
HOUSING OWNERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT
(Experience in Business & Real Estate, Dr. Terrell McBrayer)
1. Owned and managed four apartments, Cleveland, Tennessee 1960's – Rented to students from low and moderate income families
2. Business Management – Lee College. Supervised dormitory deans and maintenance personnel responsible for student housing at Lee College, Cleveland, Tennessee 1963-69
3. Supervised dormitory deans and maintenance personnel for West Coast Bible College, Fresno, California 1969-71
4. Experience in personal home ownership and some investment; own present home and four additional properties.
5. Served as President of Kennesaw Commons Condominium Association, and provided general management for a 48-unit complex.
6. Related experience includes 35 years as licensed real estate agent; presently I am a licensed broker.
7. Served as a loan examiner (real property) with FNMA (FANNIE MAE)