Jim GrahamReal Estate Counselor (24 years experience)
- Graham Prix
- Graham Prix
Buyer's Agent, Listing Agent, Consulting, Notary
Add personality to your profile! Tell the community about yourself, your home, and your profession.
Jim's goal is to find the absolute best home for his buyers. Since 1990 he's helped 982 families buy and sell their dream home. He won't give up on a family until they have a home they want and can afford. Jim is especially sensitive to first-time buyers. He believes they need a Realtor in whom they can place their absolute trust. Jim considers this a special responsibility, one he takes very seriously. Selling a home is equally important. Most often it is the bridge to your next home. In these uncertain times for real estate, Jim's vast experience will result in your receiving the best price and conditions in your home sale. You can be assured that Jim will keep your interests first and formost. Jim is but a phone call away. Available most of the time, you usually don't get his voice mail, and you never get an associate. You get Jim. 703-966-5000
- A Full-Time Dedicated Real Estate Professional
- Inducted into the RE/MAX Hall of Fame, 1999
- PWAR Lifetime Top Producer
- RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award, 2005
- A career in the Navy and a Viet Nam Veteran
- Resident of Woodbridge since 1983
- Native of Metropolitan Washington
- Graduate, Univ. of Maryland & Geo. Wash. Univ.
- A Notary Public (no fees charged)
- A good listener and a true problem solver