I'm a resident of Evansville, and originally from Gibson County. I'm residential specialist in the areas of Vanderburgh, Gibson, Warrick, and Posey Counties. I obtained my real estate license in December of 2005. I formed a team in 2009 with my mother, Anita Waldroup, and long-time friend, Aaron Luttrull. We make up the Waldroup Team and work together to provide greater service & give our clients the results they need.
I'm very dedicated to providing my buyers & sellers with personalized service, prompt communication, and keeping them informed and educated through the real estate transactions.
In 2010, I invested in a real state/business coach with Buffini & Company out of the San Diego, California area. Their systems & marketing advice has changed my business all around. My past clients will tell you that I remain to stay in contact and continue to provide them with my real estate services even after closing.
Working by Referral is the key to my business! I offer a great Client Appreciation Program to all current & past clients that provide them with beneficial information about Real Estate, Technology, Finances, and other subjects. Let me know if you'd like to receive this information from me on a monthly basis.
Thank you and I'd appreciate the opportunity to be your Realtor!
2014 Waldroup Team Accomplishments:
- - Best of the Best Realtor in Gibson County - The Waldroup Team
- - F.C. Tucker Top 25 Affiliate Super Stars Listings Sold: Ranked #1 in Indiana
- - F.C. Tucker Top 25 Affiliate Super Stars Buyers Represented: Ranked #1 in Indiana
- - F.C. Tucker Top 25 Affiliate Super Stars Most Sides: Ranked #1 in Indiana
- - Residential Sales Leader by Volume (with an Assistant)- The Waldroup Team-
- - F.C. Tucker Presidents Club
- - Most Tucker-Tucker Sales (with an Assistant) - The Waldroup Team
- - Waldroup Team Closed over $13 Million in 2009
- - Waldroup Team Closed over $12.5 Milliion in 2010
- - Waldroup Team Closed over $13.8 Million in 2011
- - Waldroup Team Closed over $17.9 Million in 2012
- - Waldroup Team Closed over $19 Million in 2013
- - Waldroup Team Closed over $26 Million in 2014 (Ranked #1 in Sold Units in local MLS)