Originally from Massachusetts, I moved to Raleigh over 17 years ago. I grew up on Cape Cod where my father had a successful home building business. Prior to becoming a Real Estate Broker, I had a successful career in Healthcare Revenue Cycle Operations for over 25 years.
As a builders daughter I had the unique pleasure of going to work with my father and learning the significance of not only the engineering of a structure but also of the heart of a house; and how that heart makes it a home. I have had a passion for real estate ever since.
If you are looking to buy or sell, I will bring my passion as well as 25 years of progressive business operations and project management expertise to successfully partner with you to reach your goals.
As your Realtor I promise…
· To be honest…I will always tell you what you need to hear not what you want to hear
· To commit personally and professionally to your success, whether buying or selling
· To ask questions of everyone so you have all of the information you need to make the best decision
· To listen to you, take good notes, and develop an executable plan that will lead to success
· To negotiate fairly and professionally on your behalf
· To be professional at all times
· To communicate effectively so as to minimize stress
· To treat your purchase or sale like it were my own
I look forward to earning your business!