About Harry Gauss
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Wilson real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Wilson areas, please contact me.
- BROKER/PARTNER OF WILSON'S NUMBER ONE REAL ESTATE AGENCY
- SELLING WILSON FOR OVER 27 YEARS. LIFE-LONG RESIDENT OF WILSON
- AWARDED THE MOST REFERRED REAL ESTATE AGENTS DESIGNATION FOR WILSON, NC BY AMERICAS MOST REFERRED REALTORS ORGANIZATION
- ELECTED REALTOR OF THE YEAR BY THE WILSON BOARD OF REALTORS
- CRS - CERTIFIED RESIDENTIAL SPECIALIST
- GRI - GRADUATE OF THE REALTORS INSTITUTE
- MEMBER OF THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS, N.C. ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS AND THE WILSON BOARD OF REALTORS
- PAST PRESIDENT AND CURRENT DIRECTOR OF THE WILSON MULTIPLE LISTING SERVICE
- CURRENT BOARD MEMBER OF BB&T
- PAST PRESIDENT OF THE WILSON COUNTRY CLUB
- COMMITTED TO PROFESSIONALISM, INTEGRITY, HIGH-QUALITY SERVICE AND UNMATCHED MARKET KNOWLEDGE. HIGH ENERGY RESULTS!!!!!!