Have you ever called someone for hire only to have your voice mail messages go ignored? Have you ever pulled away from a fast food "drive thru" to discover later that the grilled chicken sandwich you ordered had morphed in a # 2 combo on the drive home?
Worse, have you ever listed your most valued asset with an agent only to hear back from them on occasion? Not here!
Hi, my name is Blaine Morris. I joined CENTURY 21 Scheetz after a successful career with a Fortune 500 company, where I learned that customer service is an expectation not a luxury! I would love to represent you in the selling or buying of your home! I will treat your home as if it's mine and I will give you the personal service and prompt communication that you deserve! Let's talk!
· B.S. in Commerce, University of Louisville
· Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of Realtors
· National Association of Realtors
· Indiana Association of Realtors
· Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Certification
· 2010, 2011,2012,2013 Century 21 Quality Service Award Winner