Profile picture for Jeff Armbruster

Jeff Armbruster


68 Recent Sales (last 12 months)


Buyer's Agent,
Listing Agent,


  • (4 Contributions,
  • 0 Best Answers,
  • 0 Helpful)

Contributions are sorted newest to oldest.

Should I rent or walk? Condo is under water and I need to move for work.


If your mortgage is a purchase money loan do a short sale.You may be eligible for relocation monies.You will be able to purchase again 3 yrs out if you keep up with your credit.My advice is locate a CDPE Certified Distressed Property Expert in your area they will be able to give you the answers you are looking for.Check into for a agent near you. 

investing in single property vs multi family property


Multi units are the best.If you could buy a three or four unit live in the best one and rent the others out for more than your mortgage payment you end up living free and putting some money away for repairs etc.