- Jennifer Kjellgren
- Jennifer Kjellgren
- Jennifer Kjellgren| 572
Real Estate Professional
- Screen name:Jennifer Kjellgren
- Member since:02/29/2008
- License #:
- 239837 (GA real estate license)
Ratings & Reviews
About Jennifer Kjellgren
Add personality to your profile! Tell the community about yourself, your home, and your profession.
Jennifer has always enjoyed living Intown, and has been a Midtown resident since 1996. This, combined with her accomplishments in the real estate industry, lead her to found Intown Expert, Jennifer Kjellgren and Associates, a real estate team that focuses exclusively on Atlanta's Intown neighborhoods.
The Intown Expert team brings years of cumulative real estate experience to the table - and bottom line - brings results! Jennifer's team has closed hundreds of transactions and generates an average of $15 million in sales annually. 2011 was our best year to date - closing 66 transactions - a 50% increase from 2010! In addition, we are thoroughly committed to helping our neighborhoods - and our neighbors - and have successfully closed 25 short sales since 2010.This year, Jennifer has been featured as Atlanta's real estate expert in the Atlanta Journal Constitution, Fox 5 News and The Atlanta Business Chronicle.
Jennifer has earned success by not only being a hard worker and an accomplished salesperson, but also by following a simple philosophy. "I live and work by The Golden Rule: treat others as you would like to be treated. I believe that honesty and integrity go a long way. These beliefs, coupled with hard work, enthusiasm, and a very positive attitude have helped me achieve great success as a Realtor - and in life," says Jennifer.
Buyer Representation - Whether it is a first-time buyer, a seasoned investor, condo-dweller or experienced home purchaser - Jennifer is committed to providing truly exceptional service. She understands how important it is to take the time to consult with her clients in order to provide them with the best possible property to suit their individual needs.
Seller Representation - Regardless if it is a first home/condo, a luxury residence, or a short sale situation - Jennifer's team analyzes each unique property and implements a tailored marketing plan that produces results. Jennifer has a proven track record getting properties SOLD, and to date, Intown Expert has sold over 800 properties (including over 25 successful short sales since 2010). The Intown Expert team provides Sellers with the utmost in marketing, innovation, communication, customer satisfaction and RESULTS.
Experience and Accomplishments
• Top Producer – top 3% Nationally - Over $15 Million Annual Sales
• Top Producer – 66 transactions closed in 2011• Over 26 Successful Short Sales closed since 2010
• Top 50 RE/MAX Team State of Georgia - 2009 & 2010
• #16 RE/MAX Team State of Georgia - 2011
• Atlanta Board of Realtors Million Dollar Club - Lifetime Member & Phoenix Award Recipient
• Luxury Property Specialist & Certified Distressed Property Expert
• Atlanta Real Estate Expert - Featured on Fox 5 News, Atlanta Journal Constitution and Atlanta Business Chronicle in 2011
• Atlanta Top Real Estate Agent - Atlanta Magazine
Specialties & Service Areas
Buyer's Agent, Listing Agent, Relocation, Foreclosure
- Ansley Park, Atlanta, GA
- Atlanta, GA
- Brookhaven, Atlanta, GA
- Buckhead, Atlanta, GA
- Candler Park, Atlanta, GA
- Decatur, GA
- Downtown, Atlanta, GA
- Druid Hills, Atlanta, GA
- East Atlanta, Atlanta, GA
- Grant Park, Atlanta, GA
- Inman Park, Atlanta, GA
- Kirkwood, Atlanta, GA
- Midtown, Atlanta, GA
- Morningside, Atlanta, GA
- Virginia Highland, Atlanta, GA