Profile picture for Jennifer Wehner

Jennifer Wehner

Zillow Local Expert in:

  • North Scottsdale
  • Pinnacle Peak

The Local Expert badge is awarded to those who have made valuable contributions in a specific city or neighborhood on Zillow. Local Experts are active Zillow users who share their real estate knowledge and help others by contributing high-quality content at a local level. The more and better the contributions a user makes that relate to that city or neighborhood, the more likely an award will be granted. Users' contributions can be seen in their profiles.

Learn more

Zillow All Star

The All-Star badge is given to top contributors of the Zillow community. These are active Zillow users who share their real estate knowledge and help others by contributing high-quality content. The more and better the contributions, the more likely an award will be granted. Users' contributions can be seen in their profiles.

Premier AgentTeam

83 Recent Sales (last 12 months)

Associate Broker (13 years experience)

Specialties:
Buyer's Agent,
Listing Agent,
Foreclosure,
Short-Sale

Add personality to your profile! Tell the community about yourself, your home, and your profession.

I am an Associate Real Estate Broker-Realtor with ReMax Fine Properties in Scottsdale, AZ and currently entering my 12th year of Real Estate. My #1 goal is to provide my clients with the highest quality service in an effort to meet or exceed their expectations. I work together with my husband, James Wehner, whom I raise three wonderful children with.

I place in the Top 1% of All Realtors in Maricopa county, and am very grateful for my clients and team for their support throughout the years. I have an amazing team including 3 full-time Realtors, as well as a marketing assistant. Family is very important to me, and I like to treat my clients in the same way. If you give me 1% of your trust, I will earn the other 99%!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/c-2TrXAOftw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
More Less 
About Jennifer Wehner: I am an Associate Real Estate Broker-Realtor with ReMax Fine Properties in Scottsdale, AZ and currently entering my 12th year of Real Estate. My #1 goal is to provide my clients with the highest quality service in an effort to meet or exceed their expectations. I work together with my husband, James Wehner, whom I raise three wonderful children with. <br/> <br/>I place in the Top 1% of All Realtors in Maricopa county, and am very grateful for my clients and team for their support throughout the years. I have an amazing team including 3 full-time Realtors, as well as a marketing assistant. Family is very important to me, and I like to treat my clients in the same way. If you give me 1% of your trust, I will earn the other 99%! <br/> <br/>http://www.youtube.com/embed/c-2TrXAOftw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen&gt;

Premier Lenders

 
Profile picture for WBright1
(5)
(800) 878-6818
NMLS# 260014

The premier lender and the agent have a financial relationship and pay to advertise on this page. Zillow and the agents do not recommend or endorse any of the premier lenders. For more information on Zillow advertising practices, see Zillow’s Terms of Use & Privacy.

Listings & Sales  

  • For Sale
  • For Rent
  • Sold

Active Listings  

(16)

Past Sales  

(148 all-time)
Property Address
Represented
Sold Date
Price
Seller
06/25/2015
$265,000

Report a problem with the transaction

06/25/2015 - Seller - $265,000

Please enter a valid email address.

Transaction flagged

We will review this transaction. If changes are necessary, it may take up to 2 weeks for corrections to appear on Zillow. Thanks for helping make the site more useful to everyone. To learn more, read Zillow's Good Neighbor Policy.

We're sorry. This service is temporarily unavailable. Please come back later and try again.

Seller
06/17/2015
$608,000

Report a problem with the transaction

06/17/2015 - Seller - $608,000

Please enter a valid email address.

Transaction flagged

We will review this transaction. If changes are necessary, it may take up to 2 weeks for corrections to appear on Zillow. Thanks for helping make the site more useful to everyone. To learn more, read Zillow's Good Neighbor Policy.

We're sorry. This service is temporarily unavailable. Please come back later and try again.

Buyer
06/12/2015
$394,900

Report a problem with the transaction

06/12/2015 - Buyer - $394,900

Please enter a valid email address.

Transaction flagged

We will review this transaction. If changes are necessary, it may take up to 2 weeks for corrections to appear on Zillow. Thanks for helping make the site more useful to everyone. To learn more, read Zillow's Good Neighbor Policy.

We're sorry. This service is temporarily unavailable. Please come back later and try again.

Seller
06/10/2015
$550,000

Report a problem with the transaction

06/10/2015 - Seller - $550,000

Please enter a valid email address.

Transaction flagged

We will review this transaction. If changes are necessary, it may take up to 2 weeks for corrections to appear on Zillow. Thanks for helping make the site more useful to everyone. To learn more, read Zillow's Good Neighbor Policy.

We're sorry. This service is temporarily unavailable. Please come back later and try again.

Seller
06/09/2015
$1,810,000

Report a problem with the transaction

06/09/2015 - Seller - $1,810,000

Please enter a valid email address.

Transaction flagged

We will review this transaction. If changes are necessary, it may take up to 2 weeks for corrections to appear on Zillow. Thanks for helping make the site more useful to everyone. To learn more, read Zillow's Good Neighbor Policy.

We're sorry. This service is temporarily unavailable. Please come back later and try again.

Team reviews

We found Jennifer as an "endorsed local provider" by Dave Ramsey and we could not be happier with the service we received. We were especially impressed with the automated updates and feedback we received regarding showings and buyer feedback. Jennifer and her team are extremely knowledgeable and were more than happy to help us understand every part of the process of selling our home. We would definitely use her again in the future and wholeheartedly recommend her to any of our friends.

  

07/01/2015 - hobbs j1
Sold a Condo home in 2015 for approximately $150K in Fountain Hills, AZ.

We found Jennifer as an "endorsed local provider" by Dave Ramsey and we could not be happier with the service we received. We were especially impressed with the automated updates and feedback we received regarding showings and buyer feedback. Jennifer and her team are extremely knowledgeable and were more than happy to help us understand every part of the process of selling our home. We would definitely use her again in the future and wholeheartedly recommend her to any of our friends.  More Less 

Profile picture for Jennifer Wehner
Response from Jennifer

 

  

06/30/2015 - juliejohnson08
Sold a home in 2015 in Alkabo, Grenora, ND 58845.

I have worked with Jennifer on two transactions. On the first one which was a purchase she listened to our needs and wants. She selected those houses that fit what we had in mind so little time was wasted looking at homes that we wouldn't consider. Jennifer gave great advice on what to offer and we quickly got the house we wanted. We also sold a home and we worked with both Jennifer and Nancy, one of Jennifer's associates. Nancy was equally competent. Both were easy to get in contact with and they would quickly return a phone call or email if needed. Nancy was great at explaining the process and timelines. Whether working with a contractor to get the house ready to sell or the title company they knew who to contact that was reliable and trustworthy. The most important thing to me that I can say about them is that they are both very good people that I learned to trust, are very likable and with the time spent working together I consider them friends. Anyone can be trained to do a job. It's quickly obvious who is doing a job for a paycheck and who is doing a job because they enjoy what they are doing and have their customers best interest at heart. That's how I felt what I got when I worked with Jennifer and Nancy. Jennifer and Nancy care! If the situation arises again that I need a Realtor in the Phoenix area i won't have to think twice about who I will call. I highly recommend Jennifer and her team. Sincerely, Lavern Johnson  More Less 

Profile picture for Jennifer Wehner
Response from Jennifer on 07/01/2015

Wow, those are such kind words. I am so grateful to have met and helped you! There is something in the water out there, because we just love you North Dakotans!

 

  

06/29/2015 - staciking
Sold a Single Family home in 2015 for approximately $250K in Power Ranch, Gilbert, AZ.

Jennifer and her team gave me great peace of mind while selling and buying. They are professional, efficient, responsive and overall personable! My schedule had me out of the country for two weeks during the purchasing process and her team made it all happen and kept on top of things. There was one issue I was vocal about and without skipping a beat she acknowledged and changed it with no drama. Highly recommend this group!  More Less 

Profile picture for Jennifer Wehner
Response from Jennifer on 06/30/2015

Thank you Staci, it truly was a pleasure helping you and your boys on to the next chapter of your life!

 

Service Areas