Raised in a real estate family, Jim started his career at an early age. Licensed while attending the University of Colorado, Jim spent a large amount of time in the family construction business.
Jim has been a top producer for almost two decades ranking in the top 1% of real estate agents and his team, the Getzinger Group, has consistently ranked in the top 5 of teams in Atlanta.
Having spent years in construction, Jim loves to discover the hidden possibilities of each home. Often selling to builders and renovators, his knowledge saves clients considerable time and money as he can determine issues in advance. For sellers, he uses his skills to overcome objections and his knowledge to create solutions to better market his client's homes. Having lived in Buckhead, Midtown and now residing in Ansley Park, Jim's keen knowledge of Atlanta neighborhoods and schools gives his clients the insight to make solid decisions and smooth relocation.
Please visit: www.getzingergroup.com to learn more about the intown markets and our current listings. You may also search by neighborhood at our website.
- #1 Agent intown all price points and units Sold (Morningside, Virginia Highland, Ansley Park)
- Over 60+ years combined real estate experience
- Highest priced sale in Intown 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014 YTD
- #1 Intown Agent FMLS (First Multiple Listing Service) 2010,2011,2012, 2013
- Over $46,000,000 Sold, 2013
- Over $42,000,000 Sold, 201 2
- Only team intown with design/ build expertise
- Over $500,000,000 in combined Getzinger Group Sales