Top 1% Producer in Hunterdon and Somerset countiesMore Less
- Weichert President's Club (Top 1% of 18,000 agents)
- NJAR 2012 DISTINGUISHED SALES AWARD .
- NJAR Circle of Excellence Award 2001-2010; 2001-2003,2009 - Bronze, 2002; 2004-2007,2010,2012 - Silver; 2008 - GOLD!
- Weichert Million Dollar Marketing&Sales Award 2001-2012.
- Consistent Winner of Numerous Monthly Office and Regional Awards in Sales, Revenue Units and Dollar Volume
- Accredited New Homes & Land and Relocation Specialist
- CNE (Certified Negotiation Expert)
- Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- Over $100 Million in Closed Transactions
As a resident of Hunterdon County, Jo has the local knowledge, expertise, dedication, tenacity and strong work ethic to make you real estate experience successful and as stress free as possible.
SELLERS: If you are thinking of placing your property on the market, contact Jo with confidence! She guarantees your privacy will be respected. As your trusted professional real estate partner, she will:
- Guide you through the MARKETING PROCESS beginning with the Strategic Pricing of your property
- Suggest ways to PREPARE YOUR HOME for market to maximize its impact
- Carry out an innovative MARKETING PLAN which includes doing a virtual tour of your property and putting it and the listing on over 70 real estate websites as well as Local Newspaper Media
- Jo will negotiate the BEST PRICE from a qualified buyer and guide you through the DISCLOSURE, INSPECTION and CERTIFICATION process.
BUYERS: If you are looking for a new place to call home, Jo will help you find the best home in your area within your price range.
- Buying and selling a property is one of the largest events in your life. Jo has the experience and proven track record to help you realize your real estate objectives. Working together she will sell your home for as much as the market will bear and as quickly as possible.
Background and Accomplishments
As a real estate specialist, Jo has completed countless hours of advanced studies in marketing, relocations, sales, real estate procedures and real estate law. She has collaborated with architects and builders in the construction of upscale homes. She is a proven professional.
Prior to entering real estate, Jo was a Senior Research Scientist at the Merck research laboratories in Rahway, N.J. During her successful career she was recognized as a major contributor in the area of Drug Metabolism. Jo has a BS Chemistry from Temple University.
Jo is married and lives in Clinton Township. She and her realtor husband Ted work as a team!