* While at a 2001 RE/MAX International Convention, I attended a seminar on the "Team" concept. Immediately I knew it was for me. My reputation and business are built on providing Great Service and having a few more sets of eyes, ears and hands seemed like the next logical step. Long story short: "The Joan George Team" became a reality! My team consists of two Buyer's Agents and a full time Marketing Associate. Buying or Selling Real Estate can be frustrating and I saw this concept as another way to make the process easier for everyone involved. More Less
* To earn a designation, a real estate agent has taken coursework and demonstrated specific skills, performance and knowledge in a particular area of the real estate industry.
* THE JOAN GEORGE TEAM has successfully earned the following designations:
* Joan earned her CRS in 2002, SRES in 2007, CDPE in 2009 and her SFR in 2010.
* Donna Nardini eaned her SRES designation in 2008 and her SFR in 2010.
* Stephanie J. Young earned her ABR in 2007 and her SFR in 2010.
A RE/MAX REALTOR®
* A REALTOR® is a member of the National Association of REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics.
Code of Ethics
* The Code establishes time-honored and baseline principles that come from the collective experiences of REALTORS® since the Code of Ethics was first established in 1913. Those principles can be loosely defined as:
* Loyalty to clients;
* Fiduciary (legal) duty to clients;
* Cooperation with competitors;
* Truthfulness in statements and advertising; and non-interference in exclusive relationships that other REALTORS® have with their clients.