Profile picture for Jon Zickert

Jon Zickert's Advice

Contributions are sorted newest to oldest.

  • 2 Contributions
  • 0 Best Answers
  • 0 Helpful

Jon Zickert wrote:

How do I find a furnished apartment that I could rent for 6 months

Hi - I have a couple of suggestions:1.  Contact the hospital and inquire about special arrangements they have with local hotels or corporate apartments.  2.  Check into extended stay hotels.  I suggest doing an internet search for extended stay hotels.  They hotels offer fully furnished apartment type accommodations with  full kitchens and many different sleeping arrangements.  Usually the longer you stay the lower the rate.  In some areas, after 30 days you may even become tax exempt.  Best Wishes,Jon Zickert
March 23

What is the buyer's agent commission in Benzie Co. MI.?

As a Buyers Agent I do not charge the buyer a commission. I get paid when the property closes by the seller. Please contact me if I can be of service. Best Wishes, Jon
June 30 2013