My mission is to guide you through the process of selling, buying, or renting a home every step of the way. I am proud of my ability to listen to you, understand your needs, answer your questions and address your concerns.
I understand the integral role of technology in our lives today. I utilize multiple resources to create maximum exposure for your property as a seller, and meet and exceed your expectations as a buyer to find the home that is right for you.
A graduate of Lakeland High School and a resident of Yorktown, I am proud to be a part of this community. As Your Neighborhood Agent, I am looking forward to sharing my knowledge and love of this community with you!
Education and Training
- Bachelor of Fine Arts with Honors from the School of Visual Arts
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Cum Laude from the Fashion Institute of Technology
- Licensed Property / Casualty Insurance Broker
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
I have been a resident of Yorktown for 22 years. I loved growing up here, attended local schools, and I am proud to be raising my family here. A graduate of Lakeland High School, I attended The School of Visual Arts and the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City, where I received two Bachelor of Fine Arts degrees in design, and pursued a marketing/design career in the consumer products industry.
After seven years and many successes in various aspects of design, I felt my potential as a people-oriented professional was not being fulfilled. With enthusiastic encouragement from my family, I decided to leave the design field to pursue a career in real estate.
How would other people describe me?
- Hard working
- Honest & Trustworthy
- Technology and gadgets
- Physical fitness (lost over 40 lbs in the last year!)
- Gardening / landscaping
- Sculpting and sketching
- Superhero movies
Causes Dear to my Heart:
SPCA of Westchester, Putnam Humane Society, NYSHA
I've visited and love to talk about...
- Many Hudson Valley historic attractions
- The Baseball Hall of Fame
- The Farmers' Museum
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- The Museum of Natural History
- Lincoln Center
- The Smithsonian
- The Bronx Zoo
- Mystic Seaport & Mystic Aquarium