I am a second generation Realtor; it is in my blood. The Schaller Family Business was started by my parents over 20 years ago. As a child I learned great business philosophies and practices from my parents, providing me a solid framework for the way business should be done, where our word is our bond, where we understand that we must provide results and value to our clients and to exceed their expectations. After graduating with a B.A. degree in Economics from UCLA in 2001, I incorporated my new skill set to take my business to the next level. Working with me, you will find an unprecedented level of market knowledge and skill in not just listing properties, but selling properties. I am able to leverage those time-honored business practices with technology, local as well as national relationships, to provide your property the maximum exposure.
My knowledge of technology helps me to keep clients abreast of current market conditions and how to position homes in the best possible light, which of course helps those homes sell quickly. I am a Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist and Certified Distressed Property Expert.
You will never forget a transaction you do with me. I provide the highest level of service in the area because my clients deserve it. My business goal is to handle my client's affairs in such a manner as to make them raving fans which in turn creates a lasting relationship. My business credo is honesty and integrity, but I always play to win. I look forward to playing on your team!
• Tahoe Sierra Board of Realtors, President for 2014
• California Association of Realtors, Director for 2014
• Tahoe Sierra Board of Realtors, Realtor of the Year, 2009
• Tahoe Sierra Multiple Listing Service, 2008 President
• Dickson Realty Agent Trainer
▪ Member of the Tahoe Forest Hospital Foundation Leadership Council
▪ Star Power Buyer Specialization and Team Training University Graduate
▪ ....Truckee Rotary District 5190, Paul Harris Fellow
• Past Truckee Rotary Community Service Director
▪ Previous Member of CARDA (California Rescue Dog Association)
▪ Previous Member of Nev. County Search & Rescue Emergency Hasty Team
▪ American Scandinavian Student Exchange (ASSE) Host Family