- Twenty years of sales and management experience with such companies as Nordstrom, Gateway Learning Corporation (Hooked on Phonics) and Real Estate.
- Consistent outstanding records in sales; Buyer / Manager / Pacesetter for Nordstrom Specialty Stores, Director of Sales for Gateway Learning Corporation's school and retail division.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on achievement of sales goals and objectives.
- Self-starter with ability to take the initiative.
- Able to work independently or as an effective team member.
Realtor Associate with Seven Gables Real Estate.
Rookie of the Year, selling $15,000,000.00 in my first year of real estate.
Accomplishments: Continuing to sell $12,000,000-$15,000,000.00 per year entitling me to the Ron Douglas Achievement award.
- Providing the utmost care and professionalism to each and every client.
Gateway Learning Corporation
- Telemarketing sales for education material, exceeding daily sales goals, both individual and group.
- Promoted to Assistant Manager for the School and Retail division.
- Responsible for hiring, training and managing a team of 10-12 sales associates.
- Responsible for hiring and training national sales team. Traveling with sales team and going on sales calls to various elementary schools across the country.
Accomplishments: Promoted to Director of Sales for the School and Retail division, overseeing inside telemarketing and national sales team. Motivated and rewarded my crew with daily sales goals and succeeded to bring the program into an average of 75 new retail stores per quarter.