For more than sixteen years, Kendall has been in the real estate business successfully marketing distinctive properties as well as locating the perfect homes for her clients. Last year, Kendall ranked as one of the top twenty five agents in the company for all of Massachusetts. For the past ten years, Kendall has received awards for sales volume and the highest award of Exemplar Society for outstanding achievement. Kendall's success is measured not only by awards but by clients who return to her again and again. As a listing agent, Kendall is available to answer all of her clients' needs while also ensuring their homes sell for the highest return. Kendall and her husband, Andrew Luce, reside in Belmont. They have three children, two of whom are in College while the youngest attends the Chenery School in Belmont.
- Exemplar Society Award for outstanding achievement
- Chairman's Club for sales volume
- Member of Cambridge Council of Realtors
- Member of Greater Boston Real Estate Board
- Member of National Association of Realtors
Education & Certification
- Northeastern University, B.S.
- Certified Buyer Broker
- Certified Relocation Specialist