Looking for a Realtor who can do it all? Kirk's your man!
Since we met Kirk almost 2 years ago, Kirk helped us sell our house in Oakland and helped us buy a house in Alameda. Thanks to Kirk, the sale of our Oakland house was effortless... he managed every last detail. All we had to do was move out... he did everything else.
With the Alameda home search, Kirk had his hands full dealing with me and my husband. My husband and I have radically different concerns, priorities, and styles when it comes to buying a house. Kirk was able to juggle it all. Notably....
- Kirk came highly recommended from a friend who rarely does referrals
- Kirk was able to handle hubby's financial concerns, respecting our fluctuating price ranges and not once making us feel pressured to buy - Kirk was unflinchingly patient through 7 offers and nearly 2 years of looking. (This was a hard market to buy in ... lots of demand, very few houses available.) He never tired of the process!
- Kirk was extremely responsive, answering our calls/emails at any hour of the day/night
- Kirk was flexible. There were times Kirk would ride over on his bike within 10 minutes of us calling him from a random open house to answer our questions and see the house for himself
- Kirk would get on hands and knees, in crawl-spaces looking for even the slightest imperfections. He did everything he possibly could to ensure a house had no surprises.
- Kirk was unfazed by indecision (e.g. "now we want 3 BR, now we want 4 BR, now we want Bay Farm, now we want East End, etc.")
- Kirk respected our busy schedules, doing as much as possible on his own, getting us involved only when we needed/wanted to be - Our long-term happiness with the home is critically important to Kirk. In his words... "I live in Alameda. I will be seeing you around town. I want you to have no regrets."
- Kirk went above and beyond, even helped with some aspects of the house after the purchase went through.... arranging for some screens and windows to be fixed, putting a contractor lock box on house for workers coming through house after the purchase, etc.
My husband and I would use him again and would recommend him to anyone in the area looking to buy or sell.