My values as your agent set my service apart from the restMoreLess
Buying a home isn't simply about paying the lowest price. And selling a home isn't just about getting the price you ask. Along the way, there are fees, taxes, and numerous other costs that can impact the botom line of your home purchase or sale.
I am trained specifically to help you understand the marketplace, negotiate successfully on your behalf and get a clear picture of the proposed transaction. The result is a more rewarding experience, whether you are buying, selling, or both
1) Outgoing, energetic, and at your service, That's Kristen S Cramer
2) Open, clear and honest communiction is the foundation of my business
3) Clear explanation of market conditions to ensure that my clients are "sales ready"
4) I do what I say I will on time, thats a guarantee
5) Working to take the stress out and put the fun into the real estate process
6) Over 24 years of real estate experience that is ready to work for you
7) High tech/High touch, combining the latest technologies with a proven personal touch
8) Neighborhood savvy for Seattle and it's surrounding areas
9)Ability to anticipate and manage potential risks to save you, my client, undue hassles
As a buyer or seller, there are numerous choices you can make to reach your real estate goals. Choosing a Realtor is an essential part of reaching those goals. Finding an agent that is experienced, someone you trust, and someone that has your best interest in mind is of extreme importance. Working with Kristen your expectations will not only be met, but hopefully exceeded.
I am a certified residential specialist CRS. Only 4% of all Realtors in the US can call themselves a Certified Residential Specialist. To earn the CRS designation, every Realtor must complete advanced training and education and have a significant mix of experience and number of closed real estate transactions.
It pays to consult a Realtor!