Investing in real estate is one of the single most important financial decisions a person will ever make. Whether you are a buyer or seller, you can feel confident that I will keep your best interests in mind, and represent you with the highest degree of customer service through trust, commitment and professional integrity.
As a Realtor and Mortgage Broker, I bring to you knowledge and experience in all aspects of the real estate transaction, from pre-qualifying/pre-approving you for a loan, to the close of escrow on your sale or purchase. For those of you age 55+, I am proud to be designated as a Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) because I know how important the decision is to buy or sell at this time in your lives, and I'd like to be here to help.
By extending to my clients the personal attention they so deserve, I strive to build long-lasting relationships and earn sincere referrals in the years ahead.
I hope you enjoy my web site and find it informative and easy to navigate. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of service, and I look forward to assisting you with all of your real estate needs.
- Loyola Marymount University - BA Finance
- National/California Association of Realtors (NAR/CAR) - DRE Member #01364083
- NAR Designation - Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) with an emphasis in Probate
- National/California Mortgage Broker - NMLS Member #305122
- California Short Sale & Foreclosure Specialist (CSSFS)