|Real Estate Specialties|
- Primary Specialty is Residential.
- Secondary Specialty is Relocation.
- Language(s): English.
- First licensed in 1985
- Joined RE/MAX in 1990
- Currently holds the title of Broker / Associate
- Certified Residential Specialist,
- Graduate REALTOR Institute,
- Senior Real Estate Specialist.
- RE/MAX club membership: 100%, and Hall of Fame
- Civic activities involved in: CARES, Children''''s Miracle Network, United Way
- Hobbies include: Dancing, Travel, Volleyball
|RE/MAX Northern Illinois|
- RE/MAX of Northern Illinois is one of the largest RE/MAX regions in the system and Chicagoland''''s ongoing leader in real estate, closing more than $11.4 billion in sales in 2007. RE/MAX Northern Illinois agents average more experience and have more professional designations than other agents, plus they outproduce the competition in average units sold and dollar volume. The RE/MAX Northern Illinois network encompasses the top fourth of the state of Illinois and consists of 160 offices with 3600 agents.
Leslie McKenzie CRS GRI ePRO, RE/MAX Action | Serving Chicagoland | Corporate Office 1550 Maple Ave, Lisle, IL 60532 | 800-276-2600 | Contact by E-mail