Business Philosophy and Qualifications
- Provide personalized top notch service
- Be honest and ethical with all clients at all times
- Prove to every client that I am worthy of a life-long real estate relationship based upon my experience, skill set and integrity
- Communicate at all times. Educate every client. Be truthful and straight forward.
- I am a 27 year community resident with an extensive network of connections and resources that I share with my clients
- I am a skilled negotiator with 18 years of experience in the industry
- As a professional, every day I ask myself, "How can I improve and grow?"
- My door is always open, every question is important
- 100% commitment to every client with the goal of exceeding expectations. Expect more!
Awards and Designations
- International President's Circle 2003,2004,2005,2013
- International Diamond Society 2006-2012
- Consistently top 10% of CB's 125,000 sales associates
- GRI, designation of Graduate Realtor's Institute
- 18 years experience in the industry
Leslie is a native of Dobbs Ferry, New York. She attended the University of South Carolina-Columbia and graduated in 1979 with a BS degree in nursing. She has 10 years of experience working in Medical ICU, Operating Room and general surgery prior to her career in real estate. She and her physician husband Harvey live in Weston, CT and are the proud parents of 3 adult children.