Licensed since 1983, Linda started her career with Piper & Company''''''''s Timonium Office, now Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. Her real estate career includes new homes sales, general brokerage, commercial sales and leasing, and corporate housing. As the VP of Relocation for Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, she managed 450 agents and $1 billion in sales for over ten years. In 2009, Linda was recruited to Yerman Witman Gaines and Conklin to start up their Relocation Department. During that time as part of the senior management team, she also served as an office sales manager. In the summer of 2011, Linda transitioned to general brokerage sales. She maintains her Certified Relocation Professional (CRP) through the Worldwide Employee Relocation Council.
She currently resides in Fells Point after 12 years in Brooklandville. She grew up in Towson and has lived and worked in Timonium, Sparks, Glen Arm and Columbia, Maryland which provides her with a well rounded approach to providing real estate counseling to her buyers and sellers.
- Member of Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors, National Association of Realtors ERC, GWERC, CHRA
- Manager of Yerman, Whitman, Gaines and Conklin Realty Realty Canton Office
- VP Relocation and Business Development , Yerman, Witman, Gaines and Conklin Realty
- VP Relocation at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Sales Manager at BridgeStreet Accommodations
- Sales Representative at Colliers'''''''' Pinkard
College- Towson University
High School:MaryvalePreparatory School for Girls