As a lifelong resident of Shrewsbury, I can share my indepth knowledge of Worcester County with you. I have terrific sales skills and want to help you, the seller, to market your property; or help you, the buyer, to find your dream property. I recognize this is one of your greatest investments and its your home. I want to help you, my valued clients, with all your real estate needs while providing exceptional customer service in a timely fashion.
- Sold $4.2 Million Real Estate for Calendar Year 2011.
- Sold $3.8 Million Real Estate for Calendar Year 2010.
- 18 Year Career as Broker in Consumer Products' Sales prior.
- Managed $35 Million in Retail Sales at Major Accounts in New England.
- 3 Year Sales Selling Mortgage Advertising to twelve national markets
- Been Among "TOP 10" Producing Realtors in Shrewsbury office since 2010
- Achieved Honor of Rookie of Year for 2010 in C.B.R.B. Shrewsbury MA .
- Achieved Honor of Rookie of Year for 2010 Worcester Board of Realtors
- Co-Chair of Membership Committie of Worc. Board of Realtors and REBAC.
- Re Location Specialist, and HAFA Short Sales Certified, ABR.
Education & Certification
- 1985 Shrewsbury High School Graduate
- 1989 Babson College Graduate, B.S. Majoring in Entrepreneurial Studies
- 1989,2nd Place Finalist - Babson Charm Prize Business Plan Competition
- 2009, Baystate Academy of Real Estate- Licensed Sales Associate
- Continuing Education Courses in Real Estate
- WRAR Back Pack, Coat and Food Drive, 2009-2011.
- Religious Education Teacher for St. Mary's Church 2004-2011.
- Organized and Led Annual Cub Scout Blue & Gold Gala Event 2007.
- Led Successful Girl Scout Cookie Drive and Merit Badge Adv. 2006.
- Captain for Juvenile Diabetes Research Fundraiser Walk, 2009-2010.