My goal is to display professionalism beyond reproach in each transaction. The blending of my experience and knowledge with the sophisticated tools and strength of Pacific Union International assures you the competitive edge in today's real estate market.
My expertise is helping clients find the right residential or country property to match and enhance their changing lifestyles. I have a customized marketing plan for sellers; and the "concierge service" I offer is applauded by buyers and sellers.
My goal is to provide you with an educational experience that exceeds expectations and to establish a long-term relationship with you by listening carefully, working diligently, and negotiating the best possible terms. My professional experience is unparalleled. My client base is built on referrals.
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL BACKGROUND
• Third generation San Franciscan
• University of California at Berkeley graduate with a degree in Urban Geography and City Planning
• Member of the prestigious Estate Division of Pacific Union International and Christies Great Estates
• Member of Silverado Country Club for over 20 years and past board member.
• Leadership role in community fundraisers. Firm believer in community service and charitable giving
• Participant of the prestigious national Luxury Conclave and member of the Luxury Council
I have been a resident of Napa Valley for over 20 years; and I have two children, a son who works as my licensed assistant and a daughter who recently graduated from Chapman University. When I'm not helping clients or serving the community, I'm playing golf, tennis or skiing and enjoying time with my family and friends.
• California Association of Realtors-CAR
• North Bay Association of Realtors
• National Association of Realtors-NAR
• E-PRO Certification
• SRES, Senior Real Estate Specialist
• Pacific Union Estates Division and Christies Great Estates