Lynne's thorough knowledge of the southern New Hampshire area and the real estate industry helps residential and commercial buyers find a property to meet their needs and sellers reach the maximum potential for their listing.
Lynne began her real estate career at the tender age of three when her parents would put all their kids in the backseat of the car and head out to do a showing. She received her real estate license fifteen years later and placed it on the back burner for a successful career in marketing. The advertising and public relations company she established marketed homes, new home and condominium developments and commercial properties for over 25 years. Lynne returned to her roots to partner with her family as a real estate team.
Her accomplishments include:
- REALTOR of the Year - Granite State South Board of REALTORS
- Member National Board of REALTORS
- Member NH Board of REALTORS
- Member Granite State South Board of REALTORS
- Member Commercial-Investment Board of REALTORS
- Chair NH Association of REALTORS Public Policy Committee
- Loss Mitigation Certified (Foreclosures & Short Sales)
- Prudential Honor Society Member, 2007
- Prudential e-certified
- Prudential Relocation certified
Lynne is very active in both the local community and in a number of statewide organizations.