Realtor, Ca (16 years experience)

Buyer's Agent,
Listing Agent,


  • (1 Contributions,
  • 0 Best Answers,
  • 0 Helpful)

Contributions are sorted newest to oldest.

What do you do when the estimates of the home is wrong? How do you evaluate your home estimates?


You can check with a Proffessional local Realtor in your area,they should be able to give you an updated CMA(comparable Market Analysis).It will show you the most Recent Active,Pending  & Sold compared to the size of your houseFor more detailed approach you can even hire a licensed appraiser where he/she can provide you with an accurate measurement and adjustments to your house.hope I answered your question.