Previously with RE/MAX of Southern Marin, Peter made the move to Area Pro Realty in 2006 and opened Marin Realty Experts as a branch office for the group. Area Pro Realty has been recognized as a premier real estate company whose agents are hand selected and chosen under strict standards. The agents must have a proven track record of client satisfaction and experience that goes industry standards. In 2014, Peter obtained his broker's license which gives him greater flexibility and accountability to the clients he serves.
Peter has an MBA from UC Berkeley and worked previously as a Director at Fair Isaac, implementing credit scoring systems across the US, Canada and the Asia-Pacific markets. Here are some of the reasons why buyers, sellers, and investors choose to work with Peter:
1. The clients he works with recommend him.
2. He has lived and worked in Marin County for over 25 years.
3. He knows the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions,
zoning regulations and the local economy.
4. He does the legwork, keeping you up-to-date with new listings
and conditions as they impact the market.
5. He's a full-time real estate agent – anything less and you be
6. He will put together a Comparative Market Analysis to guide you
in making pricing decisions -- either for setting a list price on a
home or for making an offer on one.
7. He uses his connections throughout the mortgage industry to
get buyers the best financing possible.
8. He takes his time to understand your real estate wants,
needs and preferences before he begins to show homes that
you will be excited to see.
9. He will guide you through the complexities of buying and/or
selling a home, eliminating hassles and stress.
10. For income property buyers, he can share his 30 years of
successful income property ownership.
11. You will have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention,
while benefiting from our dynamic web and e-mail resources.
12. He has the honesty, integrity, knowledge and skills that enable
a large part of his practice to come from repeat clients.