Profile picture for Mary Braatz

Mary Braatz's Advice

Contributions are sorted newest to oldest.

  • 1 Contributions
  • 0 Best Answers
  • 0 Helpful

Mary Braatz wrote:

Where can i find a list of Realtors or brokers that have experience dealing with short sales?

Look for an agent who is a Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE.) www.CDPE.comThis way you will find someone who is trained to do this type of transaction.
June 01 2010