Profile picture for Mary Jo Bowe

Mary Jo Bowe's Advice

Contributions are sorted newest to oldest.

  • 7 Contributions
  • 0 Best Answers
  • 2 Helpful

Mary Jo Bowe wrote:

How much should I pay for a CMA?

Answer
just make sure that what you need is a CMA and not a appraisal, but generally a local realtor should do this for free.  If the bank hires a realtor to come out to conduct a BPO on a home then they are paid from the bank...it is considered a Brokers Price Opinion
April 17 2012
(1)

Can I list my house at low price to attract multiple offers?

Answer
we have seen privately owned homes in our area pricing their homes to compete with the foreclosures and they have had very good luck with this, multiple offers, sold in under 30days, buyers more prepared to offer full price or above
April 17 2012
(0)

Put on market or wait....

Answer
It would be wise to contact a local agent and speak to them about your situation as you can see from the information listed below from other agents their are many factors that play into making the correct decision and a qualified agent will help guide you with the current statistics and market information.
January 30 2012
(0)

I am looking to buy a home under or around 90,000. Am I able to look at any of the foreclosed homes?

Answer
As stated below, there are many steps to buying a home whether it is a foreclosure, private owned, auction, etc.  The major factors are what type of loan program your lender and you have decided is the right path, and the amount you are comfortable with, once that is decided the realtor will be able to help you with the correct type of home.Good luck with your search
January 30 2012
(0)

is it better to remodel or buy anthoer house?

Answer
It would be a good idea to have a realtor come in and give your their advice after viewing your home, they can also give ideas on what type of remodeling would increase your value the most
January 30 2012
(1)

Can a Buyer walk away from a short sale if its taking too long?

Answer
Generally there is a short sale addendum to the offer that gives the bank a timeline to accept by, if not then you should be able to cancel your offer or withdraw your offer since most deadlines to the original offer have more than likely past.
June 21 2011
(0)