Hi, I've been in the business since 8/2004. I have considerable knowledgeable in real estate specific to the areas I've lived and worked in. What I like to do for anyone who works with me is to keep them well informed as to what to expect in a sales or purchase of a home. My goal is to provide outstanding service to each and every client. To do this, I first start with building trust. Here is what I promise:
1. Answer the phone/reply immediately or within 15 minutes unless I'm driving, on a call, in a meeting or it's after hours. If I can I will try to text you 1st.
2. Get the custom marketing analysis to you within 24 hours or less after I talk to you.
3. Get to know about your family, home, why you want to move, then set up an appointment for viewing your home.
4. In the appointment, I will give you ideas on preperations, advise you on a marketing and pricing strategy to get your home sold fast and with the least amount of hassle.
5. Provide you with a net sheet so you can see what you may walk away with in equity.
1. Answer the phone/reply immediately or within 15 minutes unless i'm driving, on a call, in a meeting or it's after hours. If I can I will try to text you 1st.
2. Give you the information you requested and set an appointment for viewing.
3. Listen to you about your home buying plans and set up for you an Home Alert so you can access the MLS through my website 24/7 and I can keep you updated on new homes coming on the market.
4. Send you a copy of the purchase contract and other forms for you to read to become familiar with them.
5. Keep in communication with you so I can find you the home of your dreams and you can move into your home within 3-5 months or less.
Office hours: 10am-7pm Monday-Saturday, Sunday 1pm-7pm. After hours is base on availability.
BACKGROUND: I lived in the Bay Area my whole life, living in 11 different cities. Before I received my license, I worked in many positions in the banking industry, but customer service mainly. On my days off, I enjoy outdoor activities, short weekend vacations, visiting family and friends, and learning about the history of the places I visit. Life is a blessing and every moment is precious!
WHY REAL ESTATE:
I've wanted to be a Realtor since I was 20. Helping people has been a passion of mine. To assist a family in selling their luxury home, their home away from home, investment property or childhood home is very rewarding. Plus, my clients become my friends, and you simply can't have to many of those, right!
2004 Intero Real Estate, Pleasanton CA
2004-2006 Zip Realty, Pleasanton CA
2006-2009 Excel Realty and Mortgage, Pleasanton CA
2009-present Better Homes and Garden RE/Mason-McDuffie, Antioch CA
Since being with BHG R.E./Mason-McDuffie, I have educated myself in specific fields and hold these certificates:
Certified New Home Build
Residential Construction Certified
Certified Distress Property Expert