Melinda ChristmanHome Stager
- Melinda Christman
- Melinda Christman
Home Staging, Home Redesign
Add personality to your profile! Tell the community about yourself, your home, and your profession.
Melinda Christman is a Real Estate Staging Expert and the President of Intuitive Home Staging.
She graduated from Missouri State University with a B.S. in Marketing, Minor in e-Business and emphasis in Advertising and Promotions. After years in the advertising agency world, she developed skills while managing large Accounts, specializing in Marketing, Advertising, Client Service and Project Management. Melinda pursued Home Staging so she could use her creativity, marketing and management skills to help home owners prepare their homes for a successful sale. She has a natural inclination for interior decorating and home styling and is a Graduate of The Staging Diva® Home Staging Business Training Program.
The company was named ‘Intuitive Home Staging' because there is some intuition that plays into staging a home. We believe that as a home stager, we just ‘know' what the house needs and we can intuitively see its hidden potential. Sometimes we don't know where it comes from, but we love to share this talent with St. Louis homeowners and help them get their property sold quickly for the highest dollar.
We believe that we stand apart from other St. Louis Home Staging companies because:
- Our background is in Marketing, which is the very basics of our service- we market your house by styling it appropriately for the audience
- We just perform Home Staging and related services, this is our constant focus. We are not real estate agents, trainers or a furniture rental company.
- We Stage Homes full time, this means we are able to be more flexible with your project scheduling.
- We are Missouri born and raised, so you can expect Midwestern hospitality and service.
- We understand that selling your home will bring in complexity, stresses and changes that may impact you financially and emotionally and can assist you in making the process of preparing your home for sale as quick and simple as possible.
- We enjoy what we do and meeting new people. This is truly a dream job!
For free tips and articles, click here: http://intuitivehomestaging.com/
- Central West End, Saint Louis, MO
- Chesterfield, MO
- Clayton, MO
- Columbia, IL
- Creve Coeur, MO
- Des Peres, MO
- Downtown, Saint Louis, MO
- Edwardsville, IL
- Huntleigh, MO
- Kirkwood, MO
- Ladue, MO
- Lafayette Square, Saint Louis, MO
- Maryville, IL
- Midtown, Saint Louis, MO
- O Fallon, IL
- Saint Louis, MO
- Sunset Hills, MO
- Tower Grove East, Saint Louis, MO
- Town and Country, MO
- University City, MO
- Webster Groves, MO
- Wildwood, MO