David and Mike helped us purchase a home in Denver and did an amazing job for us. These gentlemen are extremely knowledgeable and ensured everything went smoothly and protected our interests from the very start to the signing table. They referred us to other top notch professionals that did an equally amazing job.
They would answer their phones 95% of the time on the first call and the other 5% were returned within an hour by one of them. The seller’s agent was difficult to say the least and these guys did a wonderful job of mitigating all the issues she brought to the deal. We have used several other realtors in our past that we felt were good but these guys took it to another level. Highly recommend.
Bought a Single Family home in 2014 for approximately $1.15M in Cherry Creek, Denver, CO.
My husband and I have known Mike and David for a few years now. We first met them when we were renting a town home in Cherry Creek. They were always extremely professional, responsive, genuine and knowledgeable. When we were ready to purchase a home, we knew right away that no one else could represent us better, or look out for our interest more earnestly than David and Mike---and they truly delivered. Their knowledge of the real estate market is unparalleled (they are obsessive in keeping up with everything that is going on in the market), they work around the clock (between the two of them, there isn't an hour in a day where you cannot reach them), they are open and frank, their past experience in construction is absolutely instrumental and provides a valuable insight when viewing a house (they can spot shoddy foundations, water damage, etc a mile away), and they truly want you to find a home, not just a house. It was a pleasure working with such a great team.
Mike and David of Metro Home Services were the listing agents for our North Cherry Creek home purchased in 2013. From our first meeting to now, a year later, they have been generous with their knowledge and helpfulness. We, being new to Colorado, Denver, and Cherry Creek, relied on their recommendations of resources to assist in our large remodel project. They communicated regularly with our General Contractor, and coordinated our entire yard redo with the Landscape Contractor. This help allowed us to complete these major projects while we were still living in another state.
Mike and David understand construction and landscaping issues unique to Colorado. They live and work in urban Denver, and are extremely knowledgeable about the real estate market. We have benefitted greatly from their expertise.
We highly recommend Mike and David of Metro Home Services.
These guys are a full-service deal. In my experience, I feel that realtors are usually just pretty girls, women nearing retirement or shyster-type guys. However, these guys are knowledgable about different cities to help people new to Denver determine where they want to be. In addition, they have the insight to truly know what kind of potential a piece of property has. I feel like other realtors are just looking to sell the property and may not have the buyer's interest in mind. I truly recommend these guys and will use them again if I buy in Denver again.
Mike and David both put a ton of time and effort into making sure we found the perfect home. Their attention to detail and focus on making sure that everything was covered from inspection to closing also made us feel great throughout the process and even afterwards, with the attention they paid to every detail down to light bulbs, locks, and appliances.
Bought a Multi Family home in 2012 in Cherry Creek, Denver, CO.
I had a great experience with both Mike and Dave during the house hunting and purchasing process. They were always easily accessible with any questions and requests that I had at any time. There was never a shortage of properties that they had ready for me to review. They were able to help keep me on track with the contracts and deadlines that I needed to meet prior to the closing. I continue to work with them even after moving into my new home as they are able to provide me with various contacts with the companies/people that I need to help undertake my remodeling projects. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking into purchasing a new home
Helped me rent a Townhouse home in Cherry Creek, Denver, CO.
When I arrived in Denver I knew very little about the area. The agents at Metro Home Services toured me all over the city, educating me about the neighborhoods until I knew where I wanted to be. They found me a great place to rent and assisted me in getting it set up. They made my transition as smooth as it could be, and now they helping me to find a home to purchase. I'm extremely impressed with their level of expertise, their professionalism, and their dedication to me as their client. I feel very fortunate to have them as my agents.