Doing What It Takes...
Hello and thank you for taking an interest in me. First, let me start off by saying it would be my pleasure to guide you through one of the most important financial decisions of your life. Whether selling or buying, my objective is to help you accomplish your goal with understanding, patience, integrity and professionalism. Licensed in August of 2008 and investing in real estate since 2005, I have a passion for this business and can only continue to be successful if I meet your needs. To ensure that I do so, I continuously attend education courses, attend real estate meetings, stay abreast of homeowner assistance programs, and study market trends. Known for my mild and tactful manner, I believe you'll find working with me very enjoyable. Feel free to contact me anytime to discuss what is going on in the market, get a free market analysis of your home or just to say hi. Here is too many years of working together!!
- Member of West Volusia Association of Realtors
- Member of Florida Realtors.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors.
- Member of My Florida Regional Multiple Listing Service (MFRMLS).
- Certified Geographic Information Systems Professional
- Member of Toastmasters International
- Member of Central Forida Realty Investors