My name is Katerina Brosda
and I am the Principal Broker at Brosda & Bentley Realtors®. I am charged with the day-to-day operations of a boutique real estate services and development firm that caters to an international clientele in the greater Miami area and in particular on the Miami beaches. Prior to establishing my own real estate brand, I have been recognized by the largest real estate services firm in the world, Century 21, as one of its most successful and outstanding professionals. I have won nearly each and every available award from Century 21 for production and customer service. Brosda & Bentley
™ is a premium brand name and the premier resource for home buying, home selling, financing and property listings in Miami. Whether it is a house, an estate, beachfront mansion, luxurious oceanfront condo, pristine pre-construction, commercial or any other type of property, a Brosda & Bentley™ Real Estate Advisor can assist you with all your real estate needs in the Greater Miami area and the Beaches.
We are specialized in: Miami Beach homes for sale, Miami Beach condos for sale, Bal Harbour homes for sale, Bal Harbour condos for sale, Sunny Isles Beach condos for sale, Golden Beach homes for sale and aterfront homes for sale.
Some of the components of demand for Brosda & Bentley's™ international real estate services include: relocation into and out of the U.S. by both domestic and foreign transnational companies; foreign investor purchases of U.S. real estate; and U.S. investor purchases of foreign real estate.
As a full service real estate company, Brosda & Bentley™ professional consultants have expanded knowledge of complex market conditions and our our agents are equipped with cross-cultural skills and the tool kit to provide expert advice to domestic and foreign buyers.
I know there are many Realtor® competing in the Miami real estate market - here are my suggestions to you what every Miami home seller
should demand of their Realtor®!
- Demand a marketing agent not just a real estate agent-someone who is dedicated not just to selling your home, but for selling it for more.
- Expect your agent to be an expert negotiator. Negotiations take preparation, strategic thinking and persistence, requiring the agent to devote time throughout the selling process.
- Find an agent who is a property promoter, not a personal promoter. It™s great for an agent to claim a top ranking but meaningless unless that agent is promoting your property and not his own prestige.
- Ask for proof. Your agent will have record of her sales and should be asked to point to those that exceed market average.
- Insist on an agent with capable information technology skills, including online and database understanding. Real estate sales move at the speed of light and you should expect your agent to handle complex Internet searches and manipulate secure databases.
- Favor agents who are leaders in their communities and who have a record of giving back. Agents who invest in where they live will use their skills in your favor as they will remain in that community long after you've moved away.
Last, but not least, on a worldwide scale Brosda & Bentley™ is a leading professional real estate services firm specializing in marketing planned unit developments, residential and commercial properties located in exclusive real estate markets throughout the globe.
Thank you for searching our listings on Zillow.com
. I hope your are finding what you are looking for, I am looking forward to doing business with you directly and through our dedicated real estate agents.
Brosda & Bentley Realtors®