Profile picture for Young - Jin Yang

Young - Jin Yang


Broker Associate / REALTOR (15 years experience)

Buyer's Agent,
Listing Agent,


  • (96 Contributions,
  • 1 Best Answers,
  • 15 Helpful)

Contributions are sorted newest to oldest.

Do we need an attorney?


Zoning issues can always be a biggie. Contact an attorney to just make sure. Good luck! 

Is worth for me to stay in my condo?


Agreed on both ends. The price you are paying right now is much higher than what comparable rents are. The choice is up to you. Good luck!

Why does my homes zestimate go down while my neighbors goes up?


Always take into consideration that a zestimate is merely what it says it is, an estimate. It will fluctuate and its inaccuracies can be off by as much as 20%. Make sure to always ask for a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) from a Real Estate Professional to get a better valuation of your home.

Foreclosed Home has a 2007 tax default of $25,000


Tax liability is always a huge issue and something that should be taken care of before the close of escrow. Make sure to talk to your title officer as they will make sure what you need to do. Good Luck!