Nancy Batchelor has been a full time Realtor since 2002 working in the office of Esslinger Wooten & Maxwell. EWM is an affiliate of Christie's Great Estates, the largest network of luxury independent real estate firms in the world and a subsidiary of Christie's International PLC, the London-based art auction company founded in 1766. With more than 500 offices and approximately 14,000 real estate agents in 15 countries, the affiliate members of Christie's Great Estates market the finest homes around the globe.
Nancy is a full service professional and offers a seamless, stress-free transaction by managing your entire real estate experience. For 2010, Nancy's sales volume placed her 15th in sales in Miami-Dade County.
Nancy is a Chairman's Club member of EWM, which places her in the top 1% percent (Diamond Level) in sales nationwide. A recent winner of the RAMB 2009 (Realtor Association of Greater Miami and the Beaches) and Miami City Magazine Top Ten Market Leaders Award, she is a member of the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing.
Nancy is also a member of the Master Broker's Forum, an organization comprised of South Florida's elite real estate professionals. All Master Brokers have achieved a long record of sales success in the region; have committed themselves to the profession's highest ethical values, and continue to educate themselves about our industry and community. Membership is by invitation only, and limited to the top 250 professionals in each county.
A seasoned Realtor, she has an extensive local network and a thorough knowledge of South Florida, ensuring the highest rate of return for your investment. Allow Nancy or one of her team of experienced agents to show you the variety of unique neighborhoods and the wonderful vibrant tropical lifestyle of South Florida. The Batchelor Team knows South Florida!
Nancy is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin - Madison, where she majored in journalism with a focus on advertising & marketing. She moved to Miami Beach in 1984 & founded Florida Yacht Charters & Sales on Biscayne Bay. She became a licensed yacht broker as well as a Realtor & had a dual career selling yachts & homes on referral.
Nancy knows Miami . She is currently co chair of the Science Museum gala for 2011, and in the gifting committee of the Batchelor Foundation, a Trustee of Jackson Memorial Hospital Foundation, past board member of The Cushman School, past Executive Committee of Junior Cotillion of Miami, on The University of Miami Leadership Council, 2009 Woman Of Substance and Style for the Buoniconti Fund, on the President's Council of Easter Seals Miami-Dade, Co-Chair of Hearing & Speech Center, Committee Chair of American Cancer Society's Cattle Barrons Ball & was the 2006 Queen of Hearts and 2009 co chair of Hug and Kisses fashion show family fun day for the Miami Children's Hospital Foundation, trustee Fairchild Gardens, one of the 2009 Miracle Makers for Big Brothers Big Sisters, and member of La Gorce Country Club.
Nancy's Core Values & Guiding Principles
- Premium service is Nancy's only standard.
- Nancy communicates with people the way they need to be communicated with.
- Nancy uses grace but always tell the truth.
- Nancy is committed to a referral based business.
- Mutual respect is Nancy's way of life.
- Nancy is always a trusted advisor.
What Makes Nancy Different
- Vast experience marketing unique and historic homes.
- Knowledge and experience of the high end luxury condominium market.
- Nancy will work with you to stage/stylize your home so that your home realizes its full marketing potential.
- Nancy is a full service professional and offer a seamless, stress free transaction by managing your entire real estate experience.
- Nancy works with mortgage and title companies who share her philosophy of working to make every transaction she is involved in a positive one.
- Nancy has knowledge of Southeastern Florida luxury real estate market from Weston to Palmetto Bay and is well networked to assist you in any of these markets.
- Nancy gives back to the community through my involvement in various charitable events and organizations. I strive for significance so that I may positively affect the lives of others.
- And last, but not least... "I love what I do!"