Originally from Monterey County, I relocated to the Bay Area just a few years ago to Los Altos due to the growing need for Short Sale in the South Bay Area.
I enjoy playing with my dog and riding my motorcycle all over California's beautiful roads. We live in a beautiful place.
It's important to me to help many families in these difficult financial times and with the emotional discussion of what to do with a house that is upside down. Too many business people forget these are real families we work with that need us to help them though this financial mess. None of them asked to be in this. They are all good people.
• I'm not associated with the federal government
• Services have not been approved by the government or the lender
• The lender might not agree to change the loan
• A person can lose the house and damage their credit if they stop paying the mortgage
• Seller has the right to reject the banks offer without any charge
• Fees can only be charged at the close of escrow