Sold a Single Family home in 2014 for approximately $850K in Berryessa, San Jose, CA.
It was pleasure working with her and I would recommend her 100% for my friends and families. She is very much reachable at all the times of the transaction and takes very fast action on all the requests.
Bought a Condo home in 2014 for approximately $375K in Downtown, Fremont, CA.
I would be biased to write a review for Neena, for she has become more of a friend than a typical Realtor now. Nevertheless, we couldn't find a better way to thank her for all the efforts she had put in securing us a place. We might have been the pickiest and naivest client she could ever come across. She would answer any question with utmost patience, schedule visits at any time of the day and update us on every step of the home buying process. We are so glad we met her
Bought a Townhouse home in 2014 for approximately $550K in San Ramon, CA.
Neena was very helpful to us in finding our home, the reason for 5 stars are as follows:
1. Very Patient- as a first time home buyer, we were looking for a home all over the bay area. Every month we changed the area where we wanted to look for home and after every home our must haves changed. But Neena patiently worked with us and took us all over the place. She kept saying "it's part of your learning experience" and I figured later how important it was. We looked for houses all over the place for over a year before finalizing one. There were times when I used to tell my wife that "i don't think Neena will call us again next weekend, as we have been asking her for a wild goose chase", but Neena always followed each Friday asking " which houses do you want to see this weekend".
2. Very Cooperative- we never felt we were working with a Realtor, Neena guided us as a friend all the way. She even baby sat our kids when we were looking at houses :). She never said no to any request & after we bought the home she drove over 40 miles just to take the keys for the house and personally handed it over to us.
3. Good Advisor- Neena guided us through the entire process and answered all our questions (even lame ones without making us look lame). At times, she even answered questions and guided us on things that she is not supposed to. She would tell us " I am not supposed to suggest these things but here are your options". As a first time home buyer this was very very helpful
4. Not at all pushy- we never felt pushed and Neena gave us all the time to take our decision. I am sales guy too & frankly speaking I would not have invested the time and energy Neena did on a client like us. But I am so glad she did that. We changed our decisions so often but Neena never pushed us for any decision. Over the year we would have seen over 40 houses, shortlisted many and agreed to make an offer only to change our decision next morning. Neena always said "take your time, it's an learning experience".
5. Goes beyond the call of duty- Neena did this multiple times, she would do things that i think normally a realtor won't do. After we bought the home, she got us the home warranty. There were few problems and I was not able to get the work done from the warranty company and casually mentioned it to Neena. She called the insurance company, ensured that they take care of things and even followed up with me to ensure I do things at my end to get the work done. All this was done by her a month after the deal was closed. We really appreciate this.
We will continue to use Neena for all our real estate needs because we really feel comfortable with her and will recommend her to all our friends.
Neena is simply awesome to work with. She helped us to buy our first home in US. She understood our requirements and pointed us the right property so quickly, we were amazed. She answered all our questions very patiently almost all round the clock :-). She is a very aggressive in her field and very fast in actions. She made possible to close the deal in less than 3 weeks.
We highly recommend Neena.
Bought a Townhouse home in 2014 for approximately $400K in Union City, CA.
Neena Pattar helped me close my first home, she was the listing agent for my property and i asked her to represent me as well. Her knowledge of the area and determination to get me that property were remarkable.
I was quickly able to put in a reasonable offer and got accepted.
I highly recommend Neena and will keep referring her to my friends and family looking for new homes.
Bought a Single Family home in 2014 for approximately $850K in Berryessa, San Jose, CA.
Neena got us in to our new home recently and it was pleasure working with her. She is highly professional in her approach and stood up to the expectation. She never gives up and she showed great sign of ownership when I had some issues with financing.
Sold a Townhouse home in 2014 for approximately $400K in Union City, CA.
Neena was the one who got us this house 2 years ago and helped us sell it also. a very diligent and hardworking person. Feel very comfortable in expressing my opinions and letting her know what I wanted from the sale seemed very easily.
Bought a Single Family home in 2014 for approximately $975K in East Industrial, Fremont, CA.
This was our first house we bought and we were newbies into this industry. Neena has just been phenomenal - with her patience, attention to detail and negotiation skills, she worked with us every step of the way to make sure that she answered our million questions patiently during the initial phases and later in walking us through the steps and making sure that everything was buttoned up. It's been great working with Neena. Two thumbs up!
Bought a Single Family home in 2014 for approximately $800K in Niles, Fremont, CA.
Neena came highly recommended by our friends at the beginning of our home purchase process. She understood what we were looking for almost immediately. Barely a couple of weeks after meeting her we were ready to put down our first offer and a couple of months later (and only two offers later), we ended up purchasing our first house.
She is extremely responsive by phone and email regardless of time of day.
As first time home buyers, we were completely unaware of the pace that the bay area housing market worked at. We were also completely in the dark about details related to contingencies, loans and the process of making an offer. Through it all, we were able to reach out to Neena for her advice. Some of the best advice we received was to write a letter to the home owners, adding a much needed personal touch to an otherwise disconnected and money-driven process.
It was through her that we met our loan officer at Wells Fargo, Cipi Jain who was absolutely vital in securing our home loan. Neena took the initiative to call Cipi regularly ensuring that issues on the financial and loan front were in order.
Neena has worked in the Bay area long enough to understand the workings of this unconventional housing market and I would recommend first time buyers as well as newly settled buyers to pay plenty of attention to the advice she offers.
Sold a Single Family home in 2013 in Hollister, CA.
My husband and I were looking for a home for our daughter and came across a listing of Neena's. She drove over an hour that same night to show us the property. She continued to go above and beyond through the sale of the home we owned through the purchase of the place we now call home.