You are probably aware by now that Open Door Auctions
is a non-traditional business concept aimed at the residential real estate market. Our fast-paced and innovative strategies bring the most options to you in the least amount of time, whether you are a buyer, seller, or even a real estate agent. There are a multitude of reasons why you should give us a try, but here are just a few of the best:
1. Extremely short listing agreements – Usually just two weeks! The traditional real estate industry is dysfunctional. Both the clients and the agents are getting a horrible deal. Why should you sign an exclusive listing agreement for six to twelve months (or longer!) while trying to find a good buyer and a good price? The client is uncertain whether any offers will come that meet their target price and they have no assurance that the agent will do what they have promised. Agents, on the other hand, are worried about spending a lot of time on a listing that may never sell; so many agents don't invest very much time, energy or money into the process. At Open Door Auctions, even our agents prefer this arrangement, because it allows them to avoid spending so much time on long, stale listings. It's a true win/win!
2. Faster market valuation and legitimate offers – Instead of listing your property with an old-fashioned agent who immediately tosses it into the Multiple Listing Service right next to every other property out there for six to twelve months, WE will facilitate a sealed-bid auction so that you know the highest offer for your home within two weeks. Our system solicits multiple bids to produce a faster discovery of market value for your property while avoiding hassles and allowing our agents to facilitate more sales. If the submitted bids are not sufficient enough to meet your target price, you will have the option to refuse all the offers and will also have the benefit of knowing the true market value for your property – this may well be the world's best appraisal system yet!
3. Avoid disappointment from the MLS approach - As our founder, Jason Hartman, has said for decades, the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) is the "stock exchange for real estate" but it is rather inefficient in producing true "price discovery" quickly. It creates price discovery slowly through a series of one disappointment after another – NOT fun. The innovative Open Door Auctions system has overcome the flaws inherent in the MLS and the industry as a whole.
4. Leverage Internet technology and media coverage - The Open Door approach not only saves you headache, hassle, and tons of uncertainty, but it also leverages online marketing, social media, and other "media bursts" to bring fast, quality attention to our property auctions. By creating "buzz" around each quality property we decide to list, a strong pool of interest is generated, and FAST. Within two short weeks, home owners will have multiple offers to consider. This gives you the power to accept the best offer or wait until later, but the best part is that you discover this information quickly.
5. Remain in control of the sales process - Just give us a try! If it doesn't work, go ahead and list your property with a traditional realtor after our short two-week sales window. You have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain with our method. Our agents WANT to help you find the best price for your property quickly. If the best offer you receive does not meet your target price, you and our agents both move on to the next stage of life while avoiding six to twelve months of wasted time and uncertainty.