The All-Star badge is given to top contributors of the Zillow community. These are active Zillow users who share their real estate knowledge and help others by contributing high-quality content. The more and better the contributions, the more likely an award will be granted. Users' contributions can be seen in their profiles.
Pat has assisted our family with multiple home sales, one involving a very complicated probate sale. All listing sold with no complications. Quickly responds to all calls and requests for information on home values and loan companies relating to special needs, rental properties etc., she is the only real estate person we use. She is both professional friendly and great to work with.
- She dealt with other realtors flawlessly and worked on putting in offers on multiple homes before I had an accepted offer (rejected offers weren't due to any of her advice about offer details, I just couldn't compete with people coming in offering 40k more than us and waiving contingencies)
- She spoke on my behalf convincingly when sellers were deciding between me and another really good offer and between that and her counseling on what offer to make and listening when I told her how aggressive I wanted to be with the offer, I got the house even though we'd come in under the competition.
- She has a great personality, seemed to genuinely care, and made house hunting fun
- I have seen many potential transactions fall apart because a Realtor lacked the skill to work through the challenges - but Pat's 'can do' attitude and strong professional skills made it happen for me!
- She's available by phone, text, and email, so getting a hold of her is usually very simple (including courtesies like a reply text "showing a house now, I'll call you when we're done" when the situation allows her to)
Bought a Single Family home in 2012 in Victorville, CA.
I was reccommended by a friend of mine to Pat Loya for the purchase of my new home. She was patient with me. She also was able to educate me about the housing market and opened my eyes to finding a home that I would of never thought that I could get.
I would reccommend her to any of my friends and family. She is very knowledeable and very determined. She was able to put my family in a home before I knew it!
Bought a Single Family home in 2011 for approximately $175K in Yerdemont, San Bernardino, CA.
Pat Loya is very knowledgable, professional, & overall a great person to work with.
I was a first time home buyer and I was nervous.
Pat made me feel very comfortable throughout my home buying process.
She found the perfect house within my budget.
I am extremely happy with my house.
I've referred friends and family to see Pat Loya if they are in the market to buy a house. Everyone that has dealt with her have told me she was great!
I highly recommend Pat Loya to anyone that would like an honest and hard working realtor on their side.