You are never just a transaction to me, I care about my borrowers and whether you decide to use me for your home financing or not, I want to make sure you are educated about one of the largest financial decisions you will ever make.
How I can help:
· Get you pre-qualified for a mortgage, so you know you are looking in the right price range for your desired payment and are ready to put in an offer when you find the right property
· Put together an individualized comparison of loan strategies, whether you want to compare down payments, loan types, or purchase prices, so you know you are choosing the right loan for your situation.
· Figure out how your mortgage will fit in with your long term financial goals, so you know you are making the right decision. There is so much more to deciding on a mortgage than rate and fees.
· Give you lots of information and advice on the rate market – this is something I love following
Why you'll want to work with me:
· I love people, I love mortgages and I will work to make sure you are getting the best deal possible while being educated about a sometimes confusing and over-whelming process.
· I am local to Baltimore and can meet you in person or we can handle the initial qualifying and full application electronically, however works best for you
· Your loan will be processed and underwritten locally (ask me why this matters so very, very much)
· I can offer a free Float Down program on most of our loan programs, with the option of floating down to a lower interest rate if the market improves after you are locked in
· We can do just about any kind of residential mortgage for both purchase and refinance, for your primary residence or as an investment property. Conventional, VA, FHA, many types of renovation and construction loans (not just a 203k), and Jumbo. PLUS, I keep myself educated about all of these programs, their guidelines, and want to make the process as smooth for you as possible, and make sure you don't get hung up with any last minute issues