Buying or selling a home is one of the biggest decisions you can make, similar to that long walk down the aisle-- you want to make sure that person, that house is right for you.
I grew up as an Army brat, who moved 20 times by the age of 19! New England became my home after a promotion as a regional sales representative for a major cosmetic company, where upon I met by husband, Steve. We have two boys, Stephen 25, Kyle 21 and Sable, a wired hair Jack Russell Terrier
Let's find the home that is right for you!
- Your personal real estate consultant working hard for each client since 2000.
- Prudential Relocation Specialist, E-Certified, ASR,CBR
- Member of the Eastern Middlesex Board of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Bachelors Degree, Marketing/Public Relations, Marymount University, Arlington Virginia
- Woburn homeowner since 1985