We take the time to understand your needs, your objectives and your dreams and develop a strategy that is right for you. Our team can assist you in finding or selling your San Diego home.
Our team is very active and dedicated to professionalism and because of this we are able to represent buyers and sellers in all areas of San Diego County. We make it a goal to be on top of the latest trends and statistics and have access to other experts in the field to assist us.
Together they offer more than 30 years hands-on experience in real estate appraisal, sales and marketing that will help you sell your home as quickly as possible at the best possible price. Here is how you can benefit from their expertise:
- An expert, comparative market analysis that will price your home properly to yield the greatest profit. Too many homeowners leave money on the table because they are not sure what their home is worth, or they price it unrealistically high and wonder why it is not attracting buyers.
- A thorough inspection of your home to ensure it has curb appeal outside as well as an inviting look inside that allows prospects to imagine themselves living there. Presenting your home in the right light can mean thousands of dollars more for you.
- An aggressive effort to bring qualified buyers to your home. Over the years, Peggy has built up a strong network within the industry and with the customers she has served. Peggy is a highly regarded professional.
- A dedication to detail that relieves you of the complicated processes involved in selling a home. We will ensure paperwork is processed in a timely manner and that nothing falls through the cracks.
- Personal service that is unmatched. Selling a home is a stressful, emotional time. Peggy has purchased, renovated and sold personal and investment properties and understands what your needs are.
PEGGY FOOS has an extensive background in the appraisal industry. She has partnered with her husband in a real estate appraisal company and has served as Appraisal Manager for a high profit asset management company, where she reviewed appraisals throughout the country and trained a staff of appraisers. In addition to resale home sale and purchases, she has worked with local developers and sold new home communities. She also has comprehensive experience working with asset managers for clients involved with short sales and foreclosures.