The purchase of real property is often the largest financial decision many people will make, and for that reason it's vitally important that you have someone you can trust. There are thousands of real estate agents in California, and hundreds in your local area – so how do you pick the ‘right' one for you?
Don't settle for a part-time or ‘second career' agent, you deserve someone who is a full-time real estate professional who will give you the attention you deserve, and who has the breadth of experience to successfully handle anything that crops up. Someone who can spot and address potential problems before they occur – a pro-active agent like me.
I have been a professional REALTOR® since 2006 and I've helped many people achieve the dream of homeownership. I've also helped homeowners dealing with financial issues and facing the tough decision of what to do next when faced with a distressed property sale. My experience also includes helping investors find and manage income properties such as SFR 1-4 units and 5+ multi-family units. In good times and bad, I'm there for my clients with the experience and expertise to help them.
Trust is earned and I promise you, if you give me 1% of your trust I will earn the other 99%!
Relationships count for a lot in business, and I pride myself on the value and depth of my relationships with my clients, with other agents and other industry professionals. As I'm sure you know, sometimes it's who you know, that can be as important as what you know. I am well connected and well respected in the real estate community and I'd love to connect with you to show you how I can help you with the purchase or sale of your next home or real property investment.
I am affiliated with Keller Williams, Long Beach Pacific Estates and I help buyers and sellers throughout the Southeast and greater Los Angeles area, Orange County, South Bay and Coastal Beach areas of Southern California. Please let me know how I may be of service to you.
I'm also known as Mr 88 Days…call me or visit my social media pages to find out why!
Ray (aka Mr 88 Days)
Keller Williams, Long Beach Pacific Estates BRE#01755107
Phone: (562) 754-3469
Experience and Skills:
Client Type: Home Buyers, Home Sellers, real estate investors
Property Type: Single Family Home, Condo/Townhome, Multi-family
Specialty: Residential sales, luxury homes, first time home buyers, commercial /Multi-family residential income property, distressed properties (foreclosures and short sales), horse property, probate, relocation, REO /bank owned.
Languages: English, Spanish
Certifications & skills: SRES, GRI, ABR, SFR, e-PRO, CDPE, CIAS HAFA/HAMP certified
Skills: Certified Contract Negotiator, Certified Investment Agent Specialist-CIAS, Certified Distress Property Expert-CDPE, Accredited Buyer Representative-ABR, Short Sale Foreclosure Resource Specialist-SFR, Commercial/Residential Sales, Purchases, Leases, 1031 Exchange, REO Agent, First Time Home Buyer Certified for FHA, Down Payment Assistance, Investment Property Specialist-IPS, negotiations
Prudential President's Circle, Leading Edge Society and Honor,Top 25 agents in company of 800. Top 13 in Prudential company of 800 Agents. Top 5% of North America Real Estate agents, Top 3% in Prudential Mulhearn Group.
References: Please ask for and check out my references.