If one word can describe Scott, it is "achiever". He is a friendly guy with what seems like an endless source of positive energy.
Things You May Not Know About Scotty:
· He is a Minnesota Native.
· Scott has been an entrepreneur since he was young. He sold gum out of his locker at grade school, mowed lawns, and cleaned carpets. He even went as far as to have a convenience store in his bedroom growing up.
· In 1999 Scott started running the family's Dairy Queen business with his parents. He even went as far as getting the license plates "DQ" and having Blizzard decals cover his vehicle.
· Scott got his real estate license in 2003 and started working as an agent with Coldwell Banker Burnet in the Twin Cities.
· In 2004 he purchased his first new construction home.
· In 2007 Scott became a landlord and rented out his home forming Haubrich Homes LLC.
· In 2009 Scott bought a duplex in Uptown and acted as the general contractor to completely rehabbed the property, transforming it into a Luxury rental.
· In 2010 he joined RES Realty, where he works to this day.
· In 2012 Scott bought a second duplex in Uptown (which also needed extensive remodeling) where he currently lives & works from.
-In 2013 Scott bought a 4 plex in the Powderhorn neighborhood of Minneapolis.
-In 2014 Scott has approximately 50 rental units in Minnesota under management for various investors that live throughout the United States.
What makes Scott such a successful Realtor? As his clients confirm, it's his enthusiasm, energy, and honesty.
Scott has been involved in Real Estate since 2003. He enjoys working with buyers, sellers, and renters he specializes in turning his customer's dreams into
In his free time he enjoys outdoor activities such as running and biking. He likes spending time with family and friends.
and be sure to "like" us on facebook!!