Real Estate Professional
Ratings & Reviews
Add personality to your profile! Tell the community about yourself, your home, and your profession.
Tim Brown, ABR, CRS, CDPE®, CIAS®, SFR, SPS, AHWD, Broker, Realtor®, NC Auctioneer #8560
• Full Service Broker Fully Dedicated to His Clients
• 65+ Transactions Completed Yearly
• Licensed in Both NC & SC
• Member of NAR, Charlotte Regional REALTOR Association, Council of Real Estate Professionals
• Member of the Real Estate Buyer Association
• Graduate of Star Power University, Five Star Institute REO Certification and Leas to Own Certification
• Certified Distressed Property Expert
• Certified Investor Agent Specialist
• Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource
• NC Auctioneer
• Sits on Charlotte Regional REALTOR Associations Professional Standards Committee
• One of 3 Founding Owners of Hines & Associates Realty
Tim is a full service Broker dedicated to serving his clients with a personalized and well-organized plan to make their transactions go smoothly. His attention to detail and high level of knowledge of the Real Estate market make for an effortless process! Licensed in both North and South Carolina, Tim is a member of: NAR, Charlotte Regional REALTOR Association, Council of Real Estate Professionals, the Real Estate Buyer Association, a Graduate of Star Power University, a Graduate of Five Star Institute REO Certification and Lease To Own Certification, Certified Distressed Property Expert, Certified Investor Agent Specialist, Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource, NC Auctioneer and sits on the Charlotte Regional REALTOR Associations Professional Standards Committee.
Tim is one of 3 owners of Hines & Associates Realty that was formed after a decade of branding themselves and being recognized as an award winning Real Estate Team by other real estate firms and the Wall Street Journal. Heidi, John, and Tim, decided it was time for an innovative real estate company in Charlotte, NC. A company made up of truly top producing agents.
Since entering the real estate profession over 10 years ago, he averages over 65 transactions per year. During his spare time he enjoys bike riding, jet skiing, playing with his dog "Eddie", and traveling. Tim was born and raised in Dothan, Alabama. Tim's father served two terms in The Vietnam War and was a Pearl Harbor survivor before retiring from the Army. His mother was raised on a cotton / peanut farm with six other siblings in Dothan were she currently resides.
If you are looking for experience, quick response and accurate valuations please give him an opportunity to work for you… HE WILL WORK!!