Bought a Condo home in 2014 for approximately $575K in Sawtelle, Los Angeles, CA.
Primary point of contact: Pilar Taylor
When we decided we were ready to purchase our first condo, we decided to work with Pilar Taylor and her partner Regina Vannicola. Regina provided us an invaluable overview of what we were getting ourselves into, what we needed to prepare for, and how best to approach the home search. With Regina and Pilar's combined forces, we were in excellent hands and wound up getting a very good deal on a fantastic property. Highly recommended!
Sold a Condo home in 2014 for approximately $475K in Santa Monica, CA.
Regina is the best! She helped my husband and I sell our Santa Monica condo and then purchase a townhouse a couple of blocks east. Regina is a strategic negotiator, and we felt our interests were well represented - we were thrilled with the outcomes of both transactions. Additionally, she's a great communicator and extremely responsive, which made the process less stressful.
We were proud to have Regina represent us in her professional, graceful manner on both deals. Look forward to working with her again in the future!
Bought a Townhouse home in 2014 for approximately $700K in Santa Monica, CA.
Regina helped my wife and me purchase a condo in Santa Monica. She was fantastic to work with. In the first meeting, she spent a good deal of time explaining the home purchasing process in detail and answering all of our questions. When the time to look at places came, Regina responded quickly to calls and emails and helped us look at any property we were interested in. In making offers, she was very astute in advising us. We ended up not getting the first place we made an offer on (we decided not to raise our bid to a counter-offer), but had our offer on the second place accepted without any issues. During the escrow process, Regina and her office were very well organized and made the closing process as stress-free as I believe is possible. I would highly recommend working with Regina and her staff.
Sold a Townhouse home in 2014 for approximately $750K in Santa Monica, CA.
Regina is an extraordinary sales professional and compassionate human being. Regina and her executive assistant helped me move effortlessly through the sale of my condo in Santa Monica. Regina remained actively engaged from start to finish and did so with grace and style. She sold my condo well above asking price and recommend her and her team with the greatest of enthusiasm. Regina is nothing short of amazing.
Sold a Condo home in 2014 for approximately $950K in Santa Monica, CA.
Simply put, Regina is one of the best real estate agents in the business today. Regina assisted with selling my condo in Santa Monica and was expert at readying the unit so that it would show at its best, pre-marketing the unit to create maximum buzz before it even hit the MLS and working tirelessly from showing the unit to closing on time. Regina’s extensive background in business separates her from the pack. Her business acumen helped me effectively navigate some pretty unexpected moments during my sale with rock solid advice and great negotiation skills that helped get the sale done and closed on time! Regina also surrounds herself with a dedicated team of professionals who will help make the transaction go smoothly. I would highly recommend Regina to any smart buyer or seller who wants to work with a true star.
Regina made buying home easy and simple as it can be. This was only house we made offer on and she made it happen. Regina is very knowledgeable of this area and that expertise helped us through the process. She made good recommendations for home inspection, lender, contractor and everyone worked pretty well with each other. I'll skip the details, but I must say, she is awesome.
If I could have given Regina more stars, I would have! Regina was amazing at facilitating the selling of my former house and the purchasing of my new home. She took care of every last detail and all I had to do was breathe. I highly recommend Regina to one and all!
Sold a Single Family home in 2013 for approximately $350K in Culver City, CA.
Regina is amazing! She helped sell our condo in a very tough market and move into a beautiful home. Not only did she make the impossible happen, she was extremely responsive to our calls and emails and always had our best interests in mind. We highly recommend Regina - you'll get the results you want and have support along the way!
Sold a Single Family home in 2012 for approximately $1.225M in Malibu, CA.
10 reasons you can’t afford not to use Regina Vannicola
1. Regina WILL find a home that meets your needs and wants and will do so much faster than you can on your own. (Regina made us look at a house we thought looked horrible in the pics, guess where I am living now! It was a diamond in the rough! She knew the market and she knew this was the perfect house for us. We would have completely missed without her!)
2. She will negotiate the most reasonable price on that purchase as well as get you the most outstanding terms. (Our purchase price was well under listing and she negotiated a ridiculous escrow period for us so we could put our house on the market and sell! Truly unheard of!)
3. Her knowledge in how to sell a house quickly and for the best price is unmatched.
4. Her skills at knowing how to fix your house up to make it the best it can be for showing and selling is priceless.
5. Regina’s contacts to make all things repairs, fix ups, staging, painting, etc on the house you are selling make the process extremely easy. Everyone loves to work with her so her contractors jump at the chance. And they do a great reasonable job.
6. Once you do what she says, (and you will do what she says even though you won’t always like it) your house will look amazing and will sell extremely fast!
7. Not a promise but more than likely you will have multiple offers and you will have them quickly!
8. Regina will handle everything with the buyer, inspectors, and makes herself readily available to meet with these people on what seemed to be a daily basis.
9. She will make what can be an emotional and stressful process as smooth as humanly possible.
10. Regina will do it all with a big smile on her face and a laugh with every step. She is genuinely amazing at her job and we felt so incredibly lucky to have her through the entire process!