Real Estate Professional
Ratings & Reviews
About Rob Madecky
Add personality to your profile! Tell the community about yourself, your home, and your profession.
With extensive real estate experience, I help buyers and sellers meet their real estate objectives. I have broad knowledge of communities located within the Southeastern Wisconsin area and will work diligently on your behalf to make your next home buying or selling experience a pleasant and successful one.
When selecting a Realtor in the Southeastern Wisconsin area, strong knowledge of the community, strong negotiation skills and a commitment to providing excellent service are crucial elements.
For sellers, I am committed to helping you sell your home or property in a timely fashion, while helping you attain the highest possible price for your real estate. If you are interested in receiving a free home evaluation, I encourage you to contact me.
For buyers looking for homes or other real estate opportunities, I will work with you to find your ideal home by providing you with all of the necessary tools for finding the right property, including free access for searching homes in the entire Southeastern Wisconsin area. In addition, once we narrow down what you are looking for, we can begin the home showing process so you can get a closer look at the homes that you are interested in. I will continuously negotiate the best deal for my clients with each and every real estate transaction.
Nothing satisfies me more than seeing the smiles that come with a successful real estate transaction. Thanks again for considering me as your Realtor.
My FOCUS: Serving YOU and all of your real estate needs.
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)
- Greater Milwaukee Association of Realtors (GMAR)
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Education - U.W. La Crosse
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Management - U.W. La Crosse
- Master of Science Degree in Education - California Baptist University
- Teaching Experience in Wisconsin: k-12 Greendale/ Elmbrook
- Teaching Experience in California: 9-12th grade Rialto CA/ Etiwanda CA
- Over 15 years of teaching experience in California and Wisconsin, with a strong committment to our children.
- L.A. Times Coach of the Year in 2002-2003 varsity basketball coach.
Specialties & Service Areas
Buyer's Agent, Listing Agent, Foreclosure, Short-Sale
- Bay View, Milwaukee, WI
- Big Bend, WI
- Brookfield, WI
- Cudahy, WI
- Elm Grove, WI
- Franklin, WI
- Genesee, WI
- Greendale, WI
- Greenfield, WI
- Kenosha, WI
- Lake Geneva, WI
- Mequon, WI
- Milwaukee, WI
- Oak Creek, WI
- Racine, WI
- River Hills, WI
- Saint Francis, WI
- South Milwaukee, WI
- Town of Cedarburg, WI
- Town of Delafield, WI
- Town of East Troy, WI
- Town of Mukwonago, WI
- Town of Oconomowoc, WI
- Town of Pewaukee, WI
- Town of Waterford, WI
- Vernon, WI
- Wales, WI
- Waukesha, WI