As President and Founder of Harlem Lofts Inc., Robb Pair brings to the table 30 years of experience as a successful real estate developer and broker, and possesses expertise in sales marketing. He is a licensed Real Estate Broker in New York, North Carolina, and Virginia, and a licensed contractor in New York.
He combines an uncanny ability and unique passion for connecting buyers and sellers with an unsurpassed knowledge of the Harlem New York real estate market. His dedication to his clients and the realestate industry is unquestionable, having been voted "Realtor of the Year" twice in the past 5 years by the Manhattan Association of Realtors (MANAR). Since 2001, Robb has lived in a Harlem brownstone that was developed by his firm. He is raising his family in Harlem and is committed to ensuring its future growth.
ROBB'S PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS:
- President, Manhattan Association of Realtors (2013)
- President, Manhattan Multiple Listing Service (2011 – 2012)
- Vice President, Manhattan Association of Realtors (2011 – Present)
- Member, New York State Association of Realtors (2009 – Present)
- Member, Harlem Chamber of Commerce (2009 – Present)
- Member, Real Estate Board of New York (2002 - Present)
- Member, National Association of Realtors (2002 – Present)
- Member, Manhattan Association of Realtors (2002 – Present)
- Member, REBNY Small Firms Committee (2002 – Present)
- Member, REBNY Upper Manhattan Committee (2002 – Present)
- Member, New York State Association of Realty MLS & Technology Committee (2002 – Present)
- Member, Mt. Morris Park Community Improvement Association (1999 – Present)